Tailored to the personal illness situation and exercise tolerance, the patient goes through a personalised training programme under the guidance of experienced physio- and sports therapists.
CARDIOVASCULAR EXPERTISE. IN SPECIFIC TRAINING STEPS TO INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS.
KLINIK SCHLOSS MAMMERN OFFERS PATIENTS WITH CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES PROFESSIONAL, LASTING CARDIOVASCULAR REHABILITATION.
This is based on an adapted increase in performance with carefully dosed forms of training such as the ones used in gymnastics, ergometer and treadmill training, and medical training therapy.
In addition, patients receive intensive counselling on secondary prevention. This includes seminars on nutrition, physical exercise, quitting smoking, active lifestyle and stress management. New behavioural patterns make a major contribution towards ensuring the success of treatment in the long term.
- Myocardial infarction with or without catheterisation
- Bypass or valve surgery
- Other surgery of the heart and large blood vessels
- Chronic heart diseases with acute deterioration
- Multiple risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- Considerably decreased cardiac output