The medical offering, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and nursing care are important components in rehabilitation.
Musculoskeletal diseases are often associated with excruciating pain. Pain management with medication, physiotherapy, specific infiltrations and psychological support play a major role in the treatment concept.
Age-related musculoskeletal complaints often occur in combination with internal clinical pictures, which are also taken into account by the interdisciplinary team of specialists and nursing staff.
- Joint replacement surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Accident-linked injuries and surgery
- Osteoporosis, in particular fractures
- Impaired mobility and autonomy
- Chronic pain of the musculoskeletal system
- Back problems, for example acute slipped disk
- Inflammatory-rheumatological diseases
- Soft tissue disorders