PULMONAL REHABILITATION IS A SPECIFIC TYPE OF TREATMENT INVOLVING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO PATIENTS WITH ACUTE OR CHRONIC PULMONARY DISORDERS.
PNEUMOLOGICAL EXPERTISE. BEST PRECONDITIONS FOR IMPROVING PERFORMANCE.
DIE PULMONALE REHABILITATION IST EINE SPEZIFISCHE BEHANDLUNGSFORM MIT GANZHEITLICHEM ANSATZ FÜR PATIENTEN MIT AKUTEN ODER CHRONISCHEN LUNGENERKRANKUNGEN.
Important components of pulmonary rehabilitation are respiratory therapy and physiotherapy, strength and endurance training, inhalation therapy, nutritional counselling and, if necessary, tobacco withdrawal. Patients are encouraged to integrate what they have learned into their daily lives in order to lead as normal a life as possible with easier respiration.
- Chronic-obstructive pulmonary diseases COPD
- Bronchial asthma
- Lung surgery
- Interstitial pulmonary diseases
- Thoracic wall and respiratory muscle diseases
- Lung and pleura tumours
- Severe pneumonia or pleural empyema
- Other chronic pulmonary diseases
- Functional respiratory disorders
- Cystic fibrosis